What do you think of the Xbox One as A Gaming Console
I can’t really answer that until they tell us about, y’know, the GAMES. It seems the industry has forgotten what consoles are all about!
Personally, I don’t give a shit about this gen at all. Nothing so far has impressed me apart from the Wii U slightly, because of Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Lost World teasers, but they still won’t make me buy one. Not yet, at least.
*spits tea everywhere*
I can now tell everyone that the first person to ask for my Skype was lemonfont.
Best day ever.
I’ll PM you it, nucca.
This just got to me from your last answer: Be honest, how many of your fans have asked you (demanded you fanaticaly) for your skype?
How do you distribute your time in order to get the job done? As in, how much do you spend sketching, when do you ink, bathroombreaks, etc.
Because I work full time and have extra curricular activities, including fitness training and overtime, one comic page usually takes 4 or 5 days to finish, hence the weekly updates.
- I write all my scripts at work so they don’t count!
- I spend Mondays setting up panels, speech boxes, lettering and the initial sketches for all the panels. I never Livestream this because it is an incredibly boring and slow process with a lot of “scrap everything and redo it” over and over again.
- I spend Tuesday inking the entire page (usually on Livestream). This takes about 6-7 hours with a small 10 min break for dinner in between (I feel eating is a waste of time)
- If I get all the inking done, I colour on Wednesday (again, through Livestream), hoping to get the comic done before the current comic in the buffer is uploaded.
- If not, I usually work through the night and finish everything else (patterns, resizing, uploading and social media integration buffers) on Thursday. I nap at work.
- I take Friday night off to fix the site, expand or promote the comic via various social media outlets, and just pray everything is still in tip-top shape. I also chat with my friends back home on Skype as I get pretty lonely during the week doing nothing but working and drawing.
- The weekends are reserved for Japanese study and time with my girlfriend as I only get to see her once a week! It sucks!
This lifestyle is very, very hectic, and even incredibly slight changes to the schedule (going on holiday, overtime, dropping my goddamn laptop) really messes everything up! Thanks for your (and everyone else’s) patience though!
have you ever thought of adding a new character to the comic as of late?
I’ve just done that with Peppermint’s Dad. I’m also about to introduce over 10 new characters before summer, too. Excited?
Watch Jkun’s Crazy Streaming on Livestream.com.
Comic update in half an hour, why not watch me stream until then?